Twitter

BlogAds

Recent Comments

Label Cloud

Pay no attention to the people behind the curtain

Powered By Blogger

Friday, October 26, 2007

My New Crusade

by folkbum

How about something competely different? I'm looking for this stuff:



It used to be easily available at Pick-n-Save, but not in the last year or two. Then we could stock up at Target, but not anymore. Sentry's a blank, as well. Peapod is partnered with Roundy's, so I can't even have it delivered. I found one place online that would sell me a ginormous case wholesale, but that's impractical at the other end of the scale.

I know, I know, a good person would make his own enchilada sauce, but I learned about myself many years ago that I am a consumer, not a producer. More importantly, this sauce is inexpensive, comes in a jar so it's easy to save the leftovers, and it's quite tasty.

So I want to harness the power of the blog to track down where I can get my hands on some jars of Pace enchilada sauce. Any ideas?

EXTREMELY LATE UPDATE: I may have a winning replacement.

No comments: