Twitter

BlogAds

Recent Comments

Label Cloud

Pay no attention to the people behind the curtain

Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 01, 2007

Too much awesomeness for one blog

by folkbum

Okay, now that the cat is fully out of the bag, I think it's important that everyone knows exactly what the cat looks like. A while back, I saw a "Wanna Writa Blog?" link on the jsonline Education page, and filled out the form. I was offered a spot under the aegis of jsonline to do some writing about issues in education and reform--stuff I find interesting but never get around to writing about here at what has really become a state-and-local political blog. I'm not giving up this fort, and I only expect to have the fort at jsonline for basically this school year. A new stable of community bloggers will likely rise to vanquish us in time. I'm still writing for the Bay View Compass (which is still not quite online--I think they would take volunteers if you're into that sort of thing), and I still have the day job.

Laura Thompson, who's heading up the Education@JSOnline stuff, has a blog post up today explaining the whole deal and introducing all of us. You can find us in the "Community Bloggers" pull-down menu here for future reference.

I keep thinking that someday I will be able to parlay this blogging thing into something profitable. It's not today. But someday.

No comments: