Twitter

BlogAds

Recent Comments

Label Cloud

Pay no attention to the people behind the curtain

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Koufax Award

As I mentioned a few weeks back, I have been nominated for a Koufax award for Best State or Local Blog. This time I did not even nominate myself!

The Koufaxes, if you don't know, are the premier liberal (Sandy Koufax was a lefty pitcher) blog awards. Period. You can talk about your Bloggies or your Oscars or whatever the heck else is out there, but winnig a Koufax is something special.

The current round of voting is for the semi-finals is every category. The top 6-10 vote getters in each category advance to the finals in a week or two. My category seems to be one of the least-heavily populated; consider, for example, the 300 or so nominees in Most Deserving of Wider Recognition!

Also, I know I mentioned it last time, the folks at Wampum who put this on every year could really use your help; click on the "Make a Donation" button and show your appreciation.

And then go vote for me! (I'm currently tied for first, with three votes cast.)

No comments: