Twitter

BlogAds

Recent Comments

Label Cloud

Pay no attention to the people behind the curtain

Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 14, 2008

Senator Taylor's First TV Ad

by capper

Well, you had to know I was going to post this:





Please note the articles being cited. Walker has none, just his own delusional paranoia. Also note, outside of Belling and McIlheran and Badger Blogger, I don't know of anyone local endorsing Walker. I'm sure there are some, but why doesn't he note them?

Some points of interest, that I wasn't aware of, was that Senator Taylor is being endorsed by Governor Jim Doyle (I did know that), U.S. Senators Russ Feingold and Herb Kohl, U.S. Representative Gwen Moore, and Mayor Tom Barrett. She is also endorsed by the Milwaukee County Deputy Sheriff's Association.

The company that put together Senator Taylor's ad was the same group that did the Fair Wisconsin ads. The company that did Walker's ads was the same company that did Steve Forbes ads, and they're based in Chicago. (Local companies must not be good enough for Walker. Way to support your county, Scott!)

CORRECTION: As noted by Badger Blogger, and echoed throughout the right side of the Cheddarsphere, I have incorrectly noted the base sites for the advertising agencies used by each candidate. I regret this error. Furthermore, I do stand that I am disappointed that Senator Taylor's campaign did not use a Wisconsin Company.

SIDENOTE: Is it me, or is Walker wearing the same tie in each commercial? (No point to make; just an observation.)

Expect to hear her ads on the radio in the near future. She will have to pay for hers, as that I doubt Charlie Sykes and Mark Belling will give her the free time they give Walker.

Crossposted on Whallah!

No comments: