Twitter

BlogAds

Recent Comments

Label Cloud

Pay no attention to the people behind the curtain

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 05, 2008

What Does Google Think of Me?

by folkbum

Right now, as I type this, the Google ads there to the right on this very page are, in order, these:
  • Meet Sexy Singles
    Browse photos of Millions of Users View profiles & meet new friends
  • Meet Sexy Singles
    Browse Photos Of Millions Of Users Find True Love Today
  • Israeli Battered Women
    Support The 142,000 Physically And Emotionally Abused Women In Israel
  • Find Sexy Girls
    Make an Instant Connection Find Sexy Singles near you
I can't for the life of me tell you what that means.

(Clicking on the Google ads helps support this blog and its writers--yes, my fellow contributors, I'm working on how to get some of that back to you, too--and may just score you a girlfriend.)

No comments: