Twitter

BlogAds

Recent Comments

Label Cloud

Pay no attention to the people behind the curtain

Saturday, January 05, 2008

What Does Google Think of Me?

by folkbum

Right now, as I type this, the Google ads there to the right on this very page are, in order, these:
  • Meet Sexy Singles
    Browse photos of Millions of Users View profiles & meet new friends
  • Meet Sexy Singles
    Browse Photos Of Millions Of Users Find True Love Today
  • Israeli Battered Women
    Support The 142,000 Physically And Emotionally Abused Women In Israel
  • Find Sexy Girls
    Make an Instant Connection Find Sexy Singles near you
I can't for the life of me tell you what that means.

(Clicking on the Google ads helps support this blog and its writers--yes, my fellow contributors, I'm working on how to get some of that back to you, too--and may just score you a girlfriend.)

No comments: