- On the Racine flavor of it's-okay-if-you're-a-Republican-ism: What Carrie said.
- On the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel's inexplicable insistence that Wisconsin's students really do suck, we swear: What Seth said.
- On OMG! Sick days!: What Plaisted said.
- On the Europe-ification of Mandy Jenkins: What Michael said.
- On Scott Walker, and his budget: What my homie Richard said.
- Just in general: What Digby said.
- On whether supply-side economics as practiced by Republicans works (hint--it doesn't): What bonddad said.
- On how Microsoft's laziness wastes enough electricity to power, say, Ireland: What Jerome said.
- On banning I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings: What Peg said.
- On merging governmental units to save money, create efficiencies, and improve service: What Soglin and Ben said.
- On Milwaukee's voucher schools: What Jim said.
Tuesday, November 28, 2006
What [blank] Said
There are a lot of smart people out there on the internet. Here's a sample of some of what I like lately.