Twitter

BlogAds

Recent Comments

Label Cloud

Pay no attention to the people behind the curtain

Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 06, 2008

Since I don't want to blog tonight

by folkbum

I thought I would do my best to render you all speechless, too. This (fourth comment down) is my new most favorite comment ever:
Wrong again, Eugene. Ifill was a joke. Every question was framed to the advantage of Biden and she gave him the last word by a 3-1 margin. That is not balanced, that is being "in the tank." As I predicted, Ifill asked ZERO of the questions I told you she would avoid (Ayres, Wright, Rezko, killing born alive babies, Black Liberation Theology, etc.....). Ifill is part of the criminal effort on the part of the MSM to shield Obama from having the truth about him exposed to public. She did her job last night.....Your comment that Biden was the more polished debator is ridiculous. Sarah wiped the floor with him last night. Biden is a blowhard, self agrandizer, and wrong on most issues, however, I do not think he is a bad person. Sadly, he has clearly sold his soul to be on the ticket with a lowlife like Obama. John McCain and Sarah Palin are true American patriots who have served our country with honor and dignity. Obama represents every filthy segment of our population and world....criminals, terrorist sympathizers, reverse racists, shiftless lazy people, abortion doctors, crooked politicians, illegal aliens, anti-Christian bigots, Hollywood and Ivy league elitists, and people who practice acts of moral deviancy. McCain and Palin represent real Americans and the best ideals of our country. We all need to decide which side we are on.
I don't know about you, but I'm on the side this guy's not on.

No comments: