Twitter

BlogAds

Recent Comments

Label Cloud

Pay no attention to the people behind the curtain

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Meet Me In Saint Louis, Louie

by folkbum

I'm watching the debate tonight. But since I neither drink nor enjoy liveblogging, I have no idea what to do. Ack!

UPDATE: Okay, I'm not really going to be able to do this all night, but I just heard Sarah Palin say that she was the first governor to set up a panel to deal with climate change. Look, I have no idea which was actually the first state to do it, but Governor Jim Doyle and the State of Wisconsin beat Alaska by five solid months.

MORE: Listening to Palin is like reading local righty bloggers and commenters--the lines she delivers with most gusto are the recirculated talking points that have been disproven over and over. She even used the "for it before you were against it" trope. Make. Brain. Hurt.

ALSO: What exactly is that Joe Biden does at Home Depot that he spends a lot of time there? Is he an itinerant day laborer when the Senate's out of session?

"WHAT KIND OF TREE WOULD YOU BE" WATCH: Apparently, Sarah Palin has never been asked the "What's your greatest weakness?" question before. Hasn't everybody? I mean, come on.

No comments: