Twitter

BlogAds

Recent Comments

Label Cloud

Pay no attention to the people behind the curtain

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Follow Up On Sales Tax Referendum

by capper

Last night, I transcribed the mailer sent out by the Milwaukee County Board regarding the sales tax referendum.

A concerned reader, who wishes to remain anonymous, was kind enough to scan the mailer she had received and forward it to me. To make it easier for you, I then uploaded to a document. You can see the mailer, both sides of it even, by clicking here.

Coincidentally, I thought of checking the county website, as it was my understanding that they would put up their own pdf, but when I checked the site, this is what I found.

It would be interesting to see what had happened to it.

And to said anonymous reader, my many thanks for your thoughtfulness.

No comments: