Twitter

BlogAds

Recent Comments

Label Cloud

Pay no attention to the people behind the curtain

Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 08, 2008

Audience Participation Time

By Keith R. Schmitz

Yeah, I am an unabashed liberal and Obama supporter who cannot find a single redeeming quality about Sarah Palin.

With that out of the way, as much as I strain and grunt, I cannot find a single morsel of truth in her speech in the Twin Cities and now on the trail.

Help me out. Could any one of you out there give me one single bit of fact beyond the five kids that is emanating from her lipsticked mouth?

Maybe. But my bet is that for any tidbit of veracity there were at least five outright lies.

You might think it's cute. You might think the ticket is getting away with something.

But it is pretty sad when a campaign cannot play straight with the voters and instead has to offer up this distraction. This really indicates a huge lack of respect for the voters.

No comments: