Twitter

BlogAds

Recent Comments

Label Cloud

Pay no attention to the people behind the curtain

Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 06, 2007

Friday Random Ten

The Spriiiiiiiing Breeeeeeaaaaak!!!!! Edition

1. "Breaking Through the Radio" Ellis Paul from The Speed of Trees
2. "Spring Street" Dar Williams from The Green World
3. "Excuse Me While I Break My Own Heart" Whiskeytown from Faithless Street
4. "Spring Wind" Greg Brown from If I Had Known
5. "Spring & All" Mary Chapin Carpenter from Going Driftless
6. "I'm Not Going to Let You Break My Heart" Carrie Newcomer from The Bird or the Wing
7. "Southland in the Springtime" Indigo Girls from Nomads Indians Saintd
8. "Piper Road Spring Boogie" Dan Frechette from Lucky Day
9. "Postcards from Mexico" Girlyman from Remember Who I Am
10. "Breakdown" Jack Johnson from In Between Dreams

No comments: