Twitter

BlogAds

Recent Comments

Label Cloud

Pay no attention to the people behind the curtain

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

An Introduction

Posted by grumbleberries

Besides stating that a statewide candidate would be guest blogging, Jay also said that lesser known bloggers would also contribute. I hope that you'll welcome me as a new voice in the blog world.

First off, I'd like to thank Jay for the opportunity to guest blog at folkbum. I am honored to have been asked to help out while Jay spends some time pushed away from the keyboard.

As I am not as well known as Ben, I thought my first post should give the reader a little background about me so that you may have some idea of my frame of reference. I have been a long time lurker in the blog world and an occasional commenter. I recently started my own blog which can be found here. Being an educator for thirty years, the topics that tend to catch my eye and occupy my mind are those that are related to education and politics, but I really don't restrict myself. Whatever is making me grumble on a particular day is likely to end up in my blog. Jay has given us free reign so I look forward to this opportunity at folkbum.

No comments: