Twitter

BlogAds

Recent Comments

Label Cloud

Pay no attention to the people behind the curtain

Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 24, 2006

Guest Bloggers

For a variety of reasons, August is going to be a busy month for me, and if it were just me behind the controls, posting would be light and even non-existent for long stretches.

Luckily, it won't be just me behind the controls, as I'm planning to bring in some guest bloggers, starting this week, to take up the slack. Some of them you'll recognize from the comments around here; some are just people I know from the 3-D and 2-D worlds. I still have a few invitations out, so I can't say who all is on the list just yet, but I can assure you that at least one candidate for state-wide office will be posting at least a little bit.

Oh, and since I still have room for a few more, let me know if you might be interested. I'm looking primarily for people who don't already have well-traveled blogs of their own, and who will keep up with some of the topics I tend to write about.

No comments: