Twitter

BlogAds

Recent Comments

Label Cloud

Pay no attention to the people behind the curtain

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Hey.

I've been avoiding the internet for most of the day, having just now gotten to see the TiVo'd World Cup Final (congrats, Italy). I'm hoping maybe to get a little more blogging done this week than last. Some notes:

RIP, Frank Zeidler.

No matter how many emails you 9/11 conspiracy theorists send me, nor how "overwhelming" you say the evidence is that 9/11 was an "inside job," I still say you're all nuts. I may write more later this week--not to debunk, which is done well enough elsewhere, but to try to explain why.

Along those lines, Dave has an urgent question: Have the allegations of government involvement in [Buddy] Holly's assassination been conclusively disproven?

No comments: