Twitter

BlogAds

Recent Comments

Label Cloud

Pay no attention to the people behind the curtain

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Please Clarify

be bert
Sorry, folks, but I was on the run all day and didn't catch this all. I mean, I caught from listening to snippets on the radio -- while rollin' in the mini-van -- that Obama did something horrible. Every show -- Sykes, Rush, Belling -- was talking about it. So, something like our president attacked Sarah Palin's child with Downs Syndrome??

Mark Belling, now, I guess, is concerned that we use sensitive labels when discussing certain groups. Is that his approach from now on?

I did hear these guys argue that George Bush was a better, more careful speaker than Obama. Is it just me, or doesn't that need explaining?

Thanks in advance for filling me in.

No comments: