Twitter

BlogAds

Recent Comments

Label Cloud

Pay no attention to the people behind the curtain

Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 29, 2006

This may be your only chance

My friend Kenneth is giving it to you:
I've been working on a novella/novel that basically consists of an interview with God. I've used my imagination to come up with as many questions as possible, but I want to ask for your help in coming up with more questions. The premise is that God grants an interview with one human being and that person can ask as many questions as they want. People send the reporter questions, so it isn't just a single person's point of view.

So, if you could ask God a question, what would it be?
I'm still working on mine. It would probably be something along the lines of, "You're kidding, right?" Anyway, go ask your question. I'll let you know when the answers come.

No comments: