Twitter

BlogAds

Recent Comments

Label Cloud

Pay no attention to the people behind the curtain

Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 22, 2006

Friday Random Ten

The Harry Potternalia Edition
MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT: Though I do not have a publication date yet, I am announcing the title of my next book. It will be called Little Timmy Mitchell and the Closet of Doom*. I'm sure your local bookseller will be happy to pre-order it for you.

1. "Faking" Melissa Ferrick from Willing to Wait
2. "Twilight" Shawn Colvin from Cover Girl
3. "City Love" John Mayer from Room for Squares
4. "I Want to Sing that Rock and Roll" Gillian Welch from Time (The Revelator)
5. "Pocket" Sons of the Never Wrong from 4 Ever On
6. "Georgia O" The Nields from Play
7. "All I Really Want to Do" Bill Camplin from Bob Dyan: Project One
8. "Astronaut Dreams" Peter Mayer from Elements
9. "Who Woulda Thunk It" Greg Brown from In the Dark with You
10. "You're Still Standing There" Lucy Kaplansky from Every Single Day

* I actually wrote a short story by that name in high school. I thought it was good at the time.

No comments: