Twitter

BlogAds

Recent Comments

Label Cloud

Pay no attention to the people behind the curtain

Powered By Blogger

Friday, May 04, 2007

Cinco de folkbum

Oh, I wish I looked half as cool in a sombrero as Mr. T!

More importantly, though, this is your friendly reminder that I'd love for you and yours to spend this Saturday night with me and mine as the Portage Road Songwriters Guild takes the stage for its fouth--fourth!--annual New Song Concert.

It will be a lot of fun, including my debut on the electric bass, and more egg shakers than you would think possible on one stage. You won't be all that disappointed!

So, Saturday Night, at the Coffee House, at 8 PM, for a mere $5 cover. And as long as we're talking about the Coffee House, I should also recommend their big 40th anniversary concert and fundraiser, which is two weeks from now on May 19.

No comments: