Twitter

BlogAds

Recent Comments

Label Cloud

Pay no attention to the people behind the curtain

Powered By Blogger

Friday, May 20, 2005

Bashing Walker: Tosa Ranger

Bill Christofferson, over at the Xoff Files (I'm still waiting for complaints that he's taken the Christ out of Christofferson), answers the age-old question: Why does he bash Scott Walker?

Oh, there are so many reasons . . . And Bill gives quite a few. I will highlight just one:
[The complaint] came after a posting I did this week about Walker's hypocritical letter to his county corporation counsel. Walker chastised William Domina for sending one political e-mail offering to help on a school referendum,, when Walker himself had sent hundreds of e-mails from the county system urging a "yes" vote on the pension referendum.

I didn't write about that because I'm afraid Walker will be the [Republican gubernotorial] nominee. I wrote it because Walker painted a target on his chest and offered a free shot. It's an example of how bashable he is. Who could resist?

The Domina affair was so good that the Journal Sentinel's Laurel Walker(no relation, I guess), a columnist in the paper's Waukesha bureau, couldn't resist it, either. The last I knew she was not a Doyle operative. And she laid it on pretty well. Read for yourself.
I also bash Scott Walker, but I don't get complaints. What does it take? I mean, over the years, I have implied that he is racist, I called him a liar, and I compared him to Tom DeLay. I even harrassed him on his own blog. What's a boy gotta do to get a whine from the Ranger?

I guess I'd better kick it up a notch.

No comments: