Twitter

BlogAds

Recent Comments

Label Cloud

Pay no attention to the people behind the curtain

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Rae Vogeler Ad

The ad from Green Party Senate candidate Rae Vogeler should not be taken as a sign of endorsement, just capitalism. While I will probably never get rich doing this blogging thing, I am perfectly happy to accept BlogAds money from any and everyone willing to give it to me. Particularly gazillionnaire Herb Kohl. As long as he warns me enough in advance to jack up my rates. A lot.

Also in the interests of full disclosure, I should say that I did give the maximum contribution--one dollar--to Kohl's Democratic challenger, Ben Masel.

UPDATE: This should not necessarily be taken as disagreement with Vogeler, the Green Party, or their stands on issues (you can check them out yourself). Just means I haven't lent my endorsement to anyone in the US Senate race just yet.

No comments: