Twitter

BlogAds

Recent Comments

Label Cloud

Pay no attention to the people behind the curtain

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Great Minds Think Alike?

Last night I quoted a John Gard fundraising plea, in which he wrote, "The control of the U.S. House of Representatives is at stake, right here in Wisconsin. A Dr. Kagen victory would help the Democrats win the House back." I said that the Democrats' winning back the House was exactly the right thing, and that "Kagen should start putting that sentence on all his literature."

Then this shows up in my inbox this morning:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

If you don't click to enlarge, I'll just point out that the highlighted text there reads,
In his recent request for donations, my opponent (John Gard) stated:
"The control of the U.S. House of Representatives is at stake, right here in Wisconsin. A Dr. Kagen victory would help the Democrats win the House back." - Direct Quote
One person I would not want to be today: whoever it is who writes John Gard's fundraising emails.

No comments: