Twitter

BlogAds

Recent Comments

Label Cloud

Pay no attention to the people behind the curtain

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Feingold's National Listening Session

You probably have already heard, but I thought I'd pass it on anyway:
Milwaukee, WI. - U.S. Senator Russ Feingold’s Progressive Patriots Fund announced today that Senator Feingold will hold the first ever nationwide online Listening Session this Friday March 10, 2006 at 10:30am EST.

“When I first ran for the U.S. Senate in 1992, I promised to hold an open, town hall style meeting, or Listening Session, in each of Wisconsin's 72 counties, every single year.” Feingold said. “These meetings are one of my favorite things about being a U.S. Senator. They give me the opportunity to hear first hand what people are concerned about and, more importantly, they help me do my job better.”

In addition to the over 950 Listening Sessions he has held in Wisconsin, Feingold has held similar Listening Sessions in Alabama, Pennsylvania, New Hampshire, and Vermont.

Feingold’s first ever online Listening Session will give people from around the country the opportunity to ask questions, say what's on their minds, or just see what others are talking about.

People interested in participating in Feingold’s online Listening Session can sign up at: www.progressivepatriotsfund.com.

For further information contact George Aldrich at (414) 727-5682
My work schedule precludes my participation, but don't let that stop all of you!

No comments: