No surprise, but the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel endorsed both Bruce Thompson and Joe Dannecker. But that doesn't mean you can't put yourself to work helping Terry Falk make it through the primary:
- First, give. Terry's enabled PayPal at his website, so you can use your credit card or PayPal account instead of mailing a check.
- Help make some calls: Call Terry (744-4598) or email (email@example.com) if you can make it to a "cell phone party" for a couple hours Saturday, Sunday, or Monday.
- Check out the BayViewNOW's write-up of the candidate forum that I reviewed here. And now the audio is available at Terry's website (where, recall, you can chip in a few bucks), so you can see who was more accurate, me or the Emm-Ess-Emm.
- The Journal Sentinel also ran Q&As with the city-wide candidates this week. Even if you don't live down here in the 8th, or over in the 3rd (I recommend Leon Todd or Stephanie Findley, in that order), you can still vote in the at-large contest.
- Most importantly, vote Tuesday: Even if you don't live in Milwaukee, everyone in the state can vote in the primary for state Supreme Court.