Twitter

BlogAds

Recent Comments

Label Cloud

Pay no attention to the people behind the curtain

Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 26, 2005

NEA Today on Teacher Bloggers

There have been some big moments in my blogging life: Getting quoted in USA Today, for example, or raising David Horowitz's hackels. But now I have a better one!

The October NEA Today features an article on teacher bloggers. I haven't gotten the print version in my mailbox yet, but the electronic version of the article contains some basic info on teacher bloggers and includes links to many teacher's blogs: Mine, Joe's, and Tim's, plus a mention--but no link--of Ms. Frizzle. There are some other blogs there that I've heard of but don't read, as well.

Anyway, welcome NEA Today readers; I hope you come back regularly, and spend some time exploring my links to the Advocates and other teachers' blogs.

No comments: