Twitter

BlogAds

Recent Comments

Label Cloud

Pay no attention to the people behind the curtain

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Some Miscellaney

Depending on how much real work I do yet tonight, and how I feel, I may have another post tonight.

• I'm liking the Emerald Nuts commercials. I so seldom see commercials, because of the TiVo, but I'm watching a lot of Olympics live. So I see some. And the Emerald Nuts, I like.

• I don't like the prime time Olympic coverage. Watching the live stuff in the mornings is pretty cool, though, and you can really see how bad they butcher things for prime time.

Bryan Kennedy is trying to raise $25,000 in web dollars by the 9/14 primary. If you donate to Bryan through my ActBlue link, I will match you fifty cents on the dollar up to $250 total through the end of August. So, guys, I'd like to see you get on that, because though $750 is only 3%, it's a start!

• The ActBlue deal counts for the other folkbum 3 candidates as well, so I will match your contributions to Russ Feingold and Tim Carpenter, too.

Iron Blog is hot again this week--it's about guns. And they still need judges and challengers!

• Seen on Hotmail's home page today:
How to get Gwen Stefani's look!
What not to tell the boss!
I think not telling your boss that you want Gwen Stefani's look is step number one.

No comments: