Twitter

BlogAds

Recent Comments

Label Cloud

Pay no attention to the people behind the curtain

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

I'm on

Sarah and I got back into town late yesterday. I'm trying like mad to make up for the time I've lost getting ready for the start to the school year, so unless you want a lecture about Hamlet, I don't have a lot for you tonight. Just this:

The Chairman over at the Iron Blog is facing some tough times. Click the PayPal link at the top of the page over there and send the nice man some turkee.

I did finish reading Blogging America, and it's worth the $12, even if you're not in it. I will try to get a review up before next week.

Don't forget the matching I've offered through my ActBlue list!

Oh, and Scott went to the rally with John Edwards that I missed, less than a mile from my house.

No comments: