Twitter

BlogAds

Recent Comments

Label Cloud

Pay no attention to the people behind the curtain

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 16, 2004

That whole "identity politics" thing was just the warm-up

This week it's for real. I have my first Iron Blog contest: Battle Gay Marriage.

I'm up against the ususpecting Jimmie Bise, Jr. of the Suburban Sundries Shack. (Makes me wonder if I should change the name of this blog to "Inner City Crack House.") If you've been here a while you know that I've weighed in on this before. Since tomorrow is W Day in Massachesetts, the issue is prominently in the news again.

And, let me just go on record as saying that in the three months since gays and lesbians have been married in this country (San Francisco started the trend back around Valentine's Day), my marriage is as strong as ever. At least, as far as I know.

So, anyway, blogging may be light around here because of that, work, and the tickets for this week's Patty Griffin show . . .

No comments: