Twitter

BlogAds

Recent Comments

Label Cloud

Pay no attention to the people behind the curtain

Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 02, 2004

Help Wanted

First of all, let me apologize for the crap-for-posts that's been masquerading as my blog for the last week or so. I mean, two quizzes in a row? That's nothing like the, er, quality you have come to expect. Bad folkbum, bad!

Anyway, it's like wicked busy at work for me, though spring break is just around the corner. Which means two things: There's not a lot of blogging going on now, and there won't be much blogging going on over break while Sarah and I are in our undisclosed location for a week. So if any of you regular readers who are not bloggers yourselves would like a taste of the big time, email me and you, too, can post pointless quizzes, explore the bottom of the barrel, and whine about how crappy your life is as a guest blogger.

I, on the other hand, will be on a beach.

No comments: