Twitter

BlogAds

Recent Comments

Label Cloud

Pay no attention to the people behind the curtain

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 15, 2004

Must . . . get . . . sleep

I did it! I covered a debate.

To those who suggested questions: Donna, your question was perfect for Kerry, but he didn't make an appearance in the spin room, and I never got a hold of a surrogate. Redeye, I was gonna aim your question at Edwards, but he didn't spot my frantically waving hand from the back. Kevin, I loved your questions, but they weren't exactly like the kind you'd shout from the gaggle; but I asked Kucinich about pursuing a Department of Peace from Congress in your honor. Paul, your question kind of came up in the debate, so I didn't ask. And NTodd, I got your question to Mike Spahn, Dean's Wisconsin Communications Director. What were their answers? For that and more, check out my OSP post!

No comments: