Twitter

BlogAds

Recent Comments

Label Cloud

Pay no attention to the people behind the curtain

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 14, 2003


More Movies I Will Not See

Inspired a little by a post I did the other day, here's a list of Movies I Will Not See this summer or, jeebus willing, ever:
2 Fast 2 Furious (2 dumb 2 B 4 real)
American Wedding (I had enough at my own, thank you)
Daddy Day Care (Eddie Murphy was better in leather pants)
Kangaroo Jack (I'm staying home to listen to my Kasey Chambers CDs)
Lara Croft, Tomb Raider 2 (I'm not a 13 year-old boy anymore)
Dumber and Dumberer (I just watch Rice and Rumsfeld)
Gigli (this one writes its own jokes)
Freddy vs. Jason (my foot vs. your ass)
Charlie's Angels 2 (you can't spell T & A without Demi Moore!)
Bruce Almighty (although Morgan Freeman is divine)
Pirates of the Carribean (I'm not an 8 year old boy any more)
T3 (I've got CNN; that's enough Arnie)
Wrong Turn (wrong movie)
On a more serious note, go see Whale Rider. Now.

No comments: