Twitter

BlogAds

Recent Comments

Label Cloud

Pay no attention to the people behind the curtain

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 17, 2003

The big leagues?

I've become the subject of rampant speculation on Democratic Underground! Does this mean I've made it?

And, Clark supporters, thanks for being decorous while you're here. I appreciate both your restraint and civility. (No sarcasm there at all--the one commenter so far was cordial in his disagreement, and I like that.)

UPDATE, 7:00 PM: Here are some choice bits about me from the DU board:
->So, if this is a true Dean supporter, show us the goods, or stop trying to spread false rumors. Its so "Republican" sounding. If most Republicans can only win by buying elections and computer equipment to falsify results, then they are liars and anti-American. That is shameful and if Republicans REALLY believe in morality, they will take a look at the unbelievable epidemic of immorality taking place in their party.

->hey, dicky [in response to the person who posted my letter], these sites are "rated" by the number of visitors. If this letter was not created by you, please link where you "copied" it from. That way, www.dumbletter.com gets credit for this tripe. [ed. note--dumbletter.com is available for anyone who wants it!]
The rest is really quite calm, except for the ire directed at the person who posted my Clark letter (below) there (without permission, but with attribution).

I suppose I should clarify where I stand on the copying thing. This site is copyrighted, just by virtue of it's being published. You may not use the material on this site without attribution or in an effort to make money that by rights should be mine. Otherwise, take it all.

And I know, what really means I've made it is when I get trashed at Free Republic.

No comments: