Twitter

BlogAds

Recent Comments

Label Cloud

Pay no attention to the people behind the curtain

Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 29, 2006

Friday Random Ten

The I only have two days left to take advantage of those free or cheap things places will give me if I come in during the month of my birthday but I haven't taken advantage of yet because it's just been a busy time for me, okay? Edition

1. "Ring of Fire" Johnny Cash from 16 Biggest Hits
2. "Waiting for My Real Life to Begin" Colin Hay from Man @ Work
3. "Man Overboard" Eric Clapton from Money and Cigarettes
4. "Gardening at Night" R.E.M. from Dead Letter Office
5. "Crow" Dan Bern from Fleeting Days
6. "Battle Hymn (of the College Dropout Farmhand)" Jeffrey Foucault from Miles from the Lightning
7. "A World Outside" Jon Svetkey from Take a Breath
8. "One Endless Night" Jimmie Dale Gilmore from One Endless Night
9. "My Brilliant Masterpiece" Don Conoscenti from Extremely Live at Eddie's Attic
10. "Yesterdays" The Stellanovas from Cafe Jazz

No comments: