Twitter

BlogAds

Recent Comments

Label Cloud

Pay no attention to the people behind the curtain

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Hillary Clinton: Winning the hearts and minds of wingnut bloggers all across Wisconsin

by folkbum

No, I don't know who I am voting for yet. But the conservative side of the Cheddarsphere has made up its mind: Hillary FTW!

See, just on my first run through the dark side, Lance Burri, The Game, Fred Dooley, Patrick Dorwin. There are undoubtedly more. (In comments below, 3rd Way points us to Sarah Kirby.)

Now, there are also plenty of people that I actually like who are voting for Clinton, out of much more pure reasons, like Mike Plaisted.

But the growing pro-Clinton wave on the right ... I feel like I need to take a long shower.

No comments: