Twitter

BlogAds

Recent Comments

Label Cloud

Pay no attention to the people behind the curtain

Powered By Blogger

Friday, May 05, 2006

Friday Random Ten

The End of an Era Edition
This is the last Friday Random Ten generated by the iTunes on my trusty old iBook

  1. "It's the End of the World as We Know It (And I Feel Fine)" REM from Eponymous
  2. "I Just Don't Think I'll Ever Get Over You" Colin Hay from Garden State Soundtrack
  3. "Next Lover" James from Seven
  4. "That Day is Done" Elvis Costello from The Very Best Of
  5. "The End of the Tour" They Might Be Giants from John Henry
  6. "I Won't Cry Over You" Ellis Paul from Translucent Soul
  7. "I Am Done" Melissa Ferrick from Willing to Wait
  8. "The End of the Summer" Dar Williams from End of the Summer
  9. "All Over Again" BB King from Live at the Apollo
  10. "Harder Now That It's Over" Ryan Adams from Gold

No comments: