Twitter

BlogAds

Recent Comments

Label Cloud

Pay no attention to the people behind the curtain

Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 24, 2006

Jay's sub. For the weekend

Hello folkbums,

Jay handed over the reins to me this weekend. I interviewed him for a recent article on Congressman F. James Sensenbrenner. It's posted on my own blog, race2006.blogspot.com.

I also host another blog on cancer politics and the cronyism that goes on within "charities." It's runfromthecureforcancer.blogspot.com.

My name is Mary Ann Swissler. I live here in Madison.

So blog away. To get us going how about a topic? I've only lived here since Sept. 2004 (have visited since '94), so you probably know more about Sensenbrenner than me.
To me, he's an exact clone of too many other people in government, in pharmaceutical lobbying and nonprofits, and in the news: Might is right.

Tell me why you'd like to see him lose this November 2006's election.

No comments: