Twitter

BlogAds

Recent Comments

Label Cloud

Pay no attention to the people behind the curtain

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Blogroll update

A certain right-wing "godfather" of the blogs made a big craptacular deal about updating his blogroll, with people who should know better falling all over themselves to get on it. I don't care that I'm not on it--I don't read his blog, so why should he read mine?--but it did remind me to update mine. No nonsensical pressure or anything.

The "Cheddarsphere" section is now alphabetical, and lots longer. It includes the new home for Eye on Wisconsin, since Cory got a promotion to WisOpinion. It does not include (yet) Mark Pocan, since I'm waiting for more than one to start up a LegiBlogs section, and maybe one for candidates, too.

I added a couple more of the centrist/ right blogs I've been reading lately.

If I missed you, and you want in, let me know.

No comments: