Twitter

BlogAds

Recent Comments

Label Cloud

Pay no attention to the people behind the curtain

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Answers to burning questions

No, I didn't watch the speech. I, like Ben, expected nothing original. Sounds like we got it.

Yes, I am glad concealed carry failed again. Though, I must say, I was all excited to hang my new "No Guns Allowed" sign outside my door. I'd even photoshopped a copy of my ACLU card onto it, just for good measure.

Yes, I did see this story on the achievement gap. I even downloaded and printed the WPRI report to read. Left it at work. I have some ideas--maybe tomorrow.

No, I don't have the energy for a McIlheran Watch right now. I was thinking about turning it into a villanelle (not haiku), but that takes time I ain't got tonight.

Yes, I am excited to see that Wisconsin is one of the seven states on the economic honor roll. No, I doubt it will quash those persistently pesky "tax hell" myths.

No comments: