Twitter

BlogAds

Recent Comments

Label Cloud

Pay no attention to the people behind the curtain

Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 01, 2005

Friday Random Ten

Rules here. And, yes, I've given up on the annotated thing. So sue me.

1. "I Hate to Disappoint You" Jay Bullock from April Fools (Okay, that one isn't random, but since today is actually the title of my CD, it makes sense.)
2. "Which Describes How You're Feeling" They Might Be Giants from Apollo 18
3. "Summer 68" Pink Floyd from Atom Heart Mother
4. "I'll Be Here in the Morning" Richard Shindell from Reunion Hill
5. "Blizzard" Ellis Paul from Say Something
6. "No Way Jose" Pat Metheny and John Scofield from I Can See Your House From Here
7. "Time Brings" Great Big Sea from Great Big Sea
8. "Recently" Kat Eggleston from Second Nature
9. "Recently" Dave Matthews Band from Remember Two Things
10. "Sink the Censorship" Disappear Fear from Live at the Bottom Line

No comments: