Twitter

BlogAds

Recent Comments

Label Cloud

Pay no attention to the people behind the curtain

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 17, 2003



Some catching up to do

A few things of note. First of all, I've got the ePatriot button now on the right (the "Boot Bush" one). Donate, please. If you donate $10,000 (collectively, not individually), then I get a call from Terry McAuliffe! And right now my life is just that empty.

Secondly, if you are not already receiving emails from MoveOn.org, please sign up to do so. On June 24, they will be polling their members about the democratic presidential candidates, and if more than 50% of their members can agree on one, then MoveOn will endorse and throw their full support behind that candidate. Don't be complacent and think Dean's a shoo-in because of his current internet supremacy--it will take, as I said, over 50% of their nearly 2,000,000 members. I know I don't have that many regular readers right now, but if both of you sign up, it will go a long way towards making a Dean endorsement possible. (Aside: This is critical, because last year MoveOn was able to raise over $700,000 in a day (correct me if I'm wrong there) for Paul Wellstone. Plus, MoveOn's membership is exactly the kind of group we need working for Dr. Dean!]

Thirdly, I'm almost done with my write-up of the Wisconsin convention. Look for it this afternoon.

No comments: