Twitter

BlogAds

Recent Comments

Label Cloud

Pay no attention to the people behind the curtain

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 09, 2008

And here we are again

by folkbum

Another day, another post from Dayton International Airport. I never did get out, and they closed the interstates so I couldn't even get a ride home so I could spend the night at my mother's. The Airport Travelodge did not have the promised free high-speed internet (but it did have a big sign advertising that it would be sold at auction later this month; my staying there last night probably increases its value exponentially).

Anyway, flights seem to be coming and going just fine today.

Dad may get out of the Neuro ICU soon; they've been running more tests the last couple of days to try to get at the root of his problems.

No comments: