Twitter

BlogAds

Recent Comments

Label Cloud

Pay no attention to the people behind the curtain

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Signing Off At Folkbum

By grumbleberries

These are great days to be a blogger, particularly if you are a lefty blogger! As all of you know, there is so much information in print and online, no one person can possibly read it all. My wife and adult children, of course, think that I try! I see my role as pointing people to places they may have missed or will find interesting. I hope that the regulars at Folkbum enjoyed my contribution. I certainly enjoyed my time here and thank Jay for the opportunity. I'm sure that he is itching to get down to business.
Until now I have not hawked my website too much as so much was going on in the political sphere I didn't feel that it was appropriate. Today though is my last guest column so I want to invite all of the Folkbum crowd to Grumbleberries. The only thing missing from my site is you. I hope that if I'm missing anything else you will let me know. Take care and I hope to hear from you soon. -grumbleberries

No comments: