Twitter

BlogAds

Recent Comments

Label Cloud

Pay no attention to the people behind the curtain

Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 25, 2006

Riley Revisited: He took my advice

Inasmuch as he probably never actually read my advice. But still, Donovan Riley has dropped out of the 7th Senate District primary:
Late Thursday, Riley's lawyer Jeremy Levinson issued a statement from the candidate saying he was pulling the plug on his bruised and battered campaign.

"I am no longer seeking election to the State Senate," said the 69-year-old former hospital executive. "During the campaign, a question was raised about an election that occurred years ago. It is important for me to focus on helping address that question and doing so is incompatible with running a campaign.

"I intend to return to private life and retirement."
Jeff Plale should win re-election easily.

No comments: