Twitter

BlogAds

Recent Comments

Label Cloud

Pay no attention to the people behind the curtain

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Live from Ted Stevens International Airport

In the photo at left, you can see the actual series of tubes that is carrying the WiFi over which I'm posting this.

It may be the Cheddarsphere's worst-kept secret, but I have been on vacation. In fact, I'm on my way home now, with a looooooooooong flight ahead of me, and then several days of cruise-ship food withdrawal.

I want to heartfully thank Keith, grumbleberries, Ben, and Steve for keeping the place going while I have been away. They have done an amazing job of keeping the content fresh and interesting, and I hope they can stick around through the weekend, after the DTs have worn off and I stop feeling like I'm still on the boat. I have been occasionally keeping tabs on the comments, too, and it continues to baffle me that such good conversation can happen in a forum that I created. Boggles the mind, really.

I will try to have some good pictures of wildlife, glaciers, and all kinds of other whatnot, so you can all see What I Did on My Summer Vacation. In the meantime, carry on.

No comments: