Twitter

BlogAds

Recent Comments

Label Cloud

Pay no attention to the people behind the curtain

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 09, 2005

You people don't tell me anything

Via Peter David, I see that Will Eisner, legend and inspiration of mine back when I was a wee lad lad thinking about a career in comic books--passed away earlier this year.

Yes, I'm a news junkie. But this one slipped past me. I expect you guys to keep me up to date about this sort of thing.

Really. I'm quite jealous of all the Major Bloggers who have to complain about all the unsolicted email they get about news they haven't covered yet. Me, all I get is email offering me c!@1!$ or whatever ‘f�l�l�È’²‹³“¯�D‰ï‚©‚ç‚Ì‚¨’m‚点�B  translates to.

Tomorrow I will have real blogging. Education and stuff. Promise.

No comments: