Twitter

BlogAds

Recent Comments

Label Cloud

Pay no attention to the people behind the curtain

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Welcome, MKE online voters!

I thought I'd throw you a higlight reel from the last month or so of posting, so you get a better sense of what's what around here, beofre you go back and vote:
• This is me being angry: What Hagen's Loss Means
• This is me being glib--and lazy, since it's all links: Russ Goes South, Again
• This is me being pedantic, but making a serious point about TABOR: Ixnay on the ABOR-Tay
• This is a sample of some of my lyrics--the guitars aren't just for decoration around here: Boondocking at Wal-Mart
• This is me electioneering: Fisking Underheim
• This is me talking about TABOR again (I just won't let it go): Who Else is Anti-TABOR
• This is an education rant: That Time of Year
• This is me getting philosophical: Victimhood as a Way of Life
And, long-time readers, remind me of your favorite posts in the comments, eh?

No comments: