Twitter

BlogAds

Recent Comments

Label Cloud

Pay no attention to the people behind the curtain

Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 09, 2004

Setting the bar low
(No, not that Barlow!)

Today's email from the Meetup team:
As you know, we are now focusing almost all of our efforts over the next 8 days on winning Wisconsin next Tuesday, February 17th. In order for us to turn out the number of supporters we need for Dean to win at the polls, EVERYONE must be a part of the strategy. We’ve learned a great deal from Iowa and New Hampshire, and we have a plan in place that is going to allow our national campaign to reach tens of undecided Wisconsin voters.
And speaking of Crooked Timber and Ted Barlow, I really need to update the blog list on the right. So you can help in two ways:
1. If you read me and want me to link to you, drop me an email or leave me a comment.
2. You can click through all the links, and tell me which ones are no longer being updated for me to pull. I'm just lazy, you know, and, well, a little busy between now and next Tuesday.

No comments: