Twitter

BlogAds

Recent Comments

Label Cloud

Pay no attention to the people behind the curtain

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 26, 2004

Busy, Busy, Busy

Believe it or not, I don't just sit at a computer all day preparing posts for your blogging pleasure. I have an Actual Day Job. And, given that this blogging gig just don't pay, I can't quit it just yet. This is actually a busy stretch for me, due to external deadlines, a district audit of the program I coordinate, and other work-related program activities.

So I invite you to check out the fighting over at Open Source Politics. For starters, Grubi and I are drubbing the third stooge, Redeye in the battle for who gets to write the official Dean post-mortem: Check the comments threads at Redeye's, Grubi's, and my posts. And those wiseguys NTodd and Rook are battling on another metaphorical plane, the chessboard. John Isbell is fighting the forces of prose with some fine original poetry. Stentor Danielson is actually doing something useful, though, and writing about Pennsylvania politics.

Two last pleas: Any lefty bloggers who also hail from up here behind the cheddar curtain should let Stacie know at her new gig, the Vast Dairy State Conspiracy. Finally, sign up to attend your local Dean Meetup--your local progressive politicos could use your support!

No comments: