Twitter

BlogAds

Recent Comments

Label Cloud

Pay no attention to the people behind the curtain

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

ActBlue gets better

Not a lot of time for the blogging tonight, but I do bring you news that ActBlue, the central clearing house for contributions to Democratic candidates nationwide, is New! and Improved!

The people at ActBlue have been working double time to get all of the appropriate legwork done so that, rather than just federal candidates, you can now contribute to campaigns in most states. I can't imagine how much work it is to try to follow election law in 50 states plus the feds, so big props to them.

More important for you and me, I've updated my ActBlue page to include some other candidates that I feel deserve your support. So right now, in one convenient step, you can contribute to Bryan Kennedy, Jim Doyle, Pat Kreitlow, Jim Sullivan, and more.

So, go ahead!

No comments: