Twitter

BlogAds

Recent Comments

Label Cloud

Pay no attention to the people behind the curtain

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Guest Posters Coming Soon

In less than a week, I will be taking a leave of absence, walking away from a lot of stress, bother, busywork, and even the internet. I've invited a number of people whom I respect and whose work and reputations I enjoy to step in while I step out. Over the next few days, each of these individuals will be popping in to introduce themselves, and gradually I will just disappear until 2006.

They are, in no particular order:
  • My state representative, Josh Zepnick
  • Milwaukee Public Schools teacher and friend of mine In Real Life Sarah Fadness
  • Freelance writer and frequent commenter on this very blog Stephen Paske
  • Political consultant, Bay Viewer, and fellow Beloit alum Zak Williams
  • University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee professor and Wisconsin 5th Congressional candidate Bryan Kennedy
  • Joshua and Ingrid of Action Wisconsin's No on the Amendment
I hope that you will treat them well, because I know that their work here over the next fortnight or so will be a treat for you.

No comments: