Twitter

BlogAds

Recent Comments

Label Cloud

Pay no attention to the people behind the curtain

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 16, 2005

When it rains II

So I got bit by the dog today.

She was trying to escape from her crate (as is her wont) and got most of the way out, except her hind foot was caught. I tried to reach in and release the door, and bam! she snared me. Five ghastly puncture wounds on my left arm, but no broken bones or tendon damage.

Props to Chris, the coolest nurse at St. Francis. He rocks. If you're ever at the ER there, ask for him.

I'm sneaking time on Sarah's computer while she's out getting the prescriptions.

On the other hand, I learned today that my dad had a small stroke Thursday (he's seeing double now). And no matter how bad it gets for me, Big Dan still has cancer. He needs the sympathy more.

No comments: